Assisted Living in Oxford, Ohio
Assisted living provides the personalized care and support older adults need while allowing them to maintain their independence. Assisted living at The Knolls of Oxford offers a dignified and caring environment full of socialization.
A little help goes a long way
The older we get, the more challenging it can become to maintain our independence with activities of daily living. Our caring staff is here to help you live life to the fullest by providing assistance in a dignified and respectful way. Upon moving in to Assisted Living, our team will assess your needs to develop a comprehensive care plan designed to meet your specific needs.
Health Services in Assisted Living:
- 24-7 presence of nursing staff
- Wellness and safety checks
- Emergency response system
- Medication management
- Assistance with dressing, personal care, and bathing
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Special diet accommodations
Unrivaled Amenities and Services
Assisted living at The Knolls of Oxford provides a caring, home-like environment with the added benefits of community, life enrichment, and an active social calendar.
Life enriching amenities include:
- 3 deliciously prepared meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily tidy up services (making the bed, taking the trash out)
- All utilities including cable, internet, and phone
- Reminders for meals and activities
- Social, recreational, and educational programs
- On-site hair salon with wheelchair escort
- Scheduled transportation to group outings and more
Life in Assisted Living
Assisted Living at The Knolls of Oxford includes beautiful one- and two-bedroom apartments. These apartments provide the tranquility of a private living space with the added socialization and companionship of a close-knit community.
Assisted Living apartments feature:
- An open living room
- Spacious, walk-in closet
- Large handicapped accessible bathroom
- Beautiful courtyard area with a pond and gardens
- Gathering spaces for family and friends
- Pet friendly living accommodations
The Knolls of Oxford Assisted Living Q&A
There is no entrance fee for current residents.
If the nurses administer the medications, the nurse gets the refills. All medications must be in the box unit dose system if the nurse administers the medication. Assisted living uses Skilled Care Pharmacy. The family and resident are free to use their own choice of pharmacy as long as the medicine is packaged in the box unit dose system for non-narcotics. Skilled Care Pharmacy provides all narcotics for all residents—the nurse administers medication.
During non-COVID-19 time, families can utilize The Commons for private gatherings. Space must be reserved in advance by calling (513) 524-7990.
Pets are allowed to live in our assisted living accommodations.
Yes, we have several employees that are notaries. Just call the front desk to obtain this information. There is no fee for this service.