Your health is our priority at The Knolls Healthcare Pavilion
The Healthcare Pavilion is a skilled nursing community in Oxford, Ohio. Skilled nursing care is ideal for those who require significant assistance with activities of daily living, individuals with chronic illnesses, injuries, or for those who need 24-hour supervised and medical care.
Located within The Knolls of Oxford campus, residents of the Healthcare Pavilion enjoy an environment in which they can maintain their dignity and pride no matter what level of skilled care they may require. Your health and well-being is our team’s priority and upon admission, an individualized care plan will be curated to meet your specific needs.
The Knolls of Oxford Healthcare Pavilion accepts admissions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at 513-524-7987.
Skilled Nursing Care Includes:
- Private room accommodations
- 24/7 presence of nursing staff
- Emergency response system
- Long- and short-term levels of care
- Individualized memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Incontinence care
- Meal set up and special diet accommodations
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
Life Enriching Amenities provided:
- Restorative programming
- Wheelchair escort throughout the building
- Educational, social, and cultural events
- Personalized activities based on cognitive abilities
- Gathering rooms for families and friends
- On-site hair salon
- All utilities including maintenance and housekeeping
- Internet and cable
Your trusted rehabilitation team on the road to recovery
The Knolls Healthcare Pavilion features a rehabilitation team in partnership with Concept Rehab that consists of physicians, therapists, dietitians, and social workers. Our rehabilitation team is committed to improving the lives of each patient whether you are recovering from a stroke, joint replacement, or experiencing neurological issues.
Meet Your Rehabilitative Goals
Whether you require rehabilitative services due to a fall, physical condition, or are recovering from surgery, therapy at The Knolls of Oxford will provide the quality of care needed to get you on the road to recovery.
Our highly trained team of therapy professionals will evaluate each resident and create a personalized program with these goals in mind:
- Improve quality of life
- Restore function
- Reduce pain
- Prevent further injury
Outpatient therapy at The Knolls of Oxford is typically covered by most major insurance plans, as well as Medicare Part B. A referral from the patient’s physician is required in order to receive services.
Provided Rehabilitative Services:
Rehabilitation services are available for neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonary, orthopedic, balance, and non-pharmaceutical pain control.
Physical therapy is a hands-on approach to improving overall function and mobility.
The goal of occupational therapy is to improve the patient’s activities of daily living such as: self-care, bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, meal preparation, using the bathroom, and home management.
The goal of speech therapy is to improve the patient’s neurologically impaired abilities with communicating, memory, and understanding. In addition, Speech Therapy can treat swallowing and chewing difficulties.
The Knolls of Oxford Skilled Nursing Q&A
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Regular intervention and oversight by physicians, licensed nurses, and certified nurse assistants
- Medication administration
- Continence management
- Health monitoring, reassurance checks
- Memory support assistance in private suites
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy as needed
- Director of nursing, Paul Harville
- Risk management director, Karen Pendleton RN, CPASRM